EnduroMax is a liquid high alkaline, extended contact cleaner designed for cleaning in a wide range of heavy-duty cleaning applications in the food, beverage and dairy industries.
• EnduroMax is a liquid high alakline, extended contact cleaner based on an effective blend of caustic alkali, wetting agents and emulsifiers.
• EnduroMax is a completely new ‘extended contact‘ technology. When applied, EnduroMax clings to vertical surfaces to provide extended contact time and excellent penetration of stubborn soils. On dilution with water, a ‘thixotropic’ gel is formed which adheres strongly to surfaces and so increases the contact time for penetration of heavy soils. The product can be easily rinsed away using a minimum amount of water without leaving any ‘sticky’ residues on the surface.
• EnduroMax is particularly suited to periodic cleaning applications where heavy soiling is encountered, such as smoke chambers and ovens.
• EnduroMax can be applied as an aerated Thixofoam and is suitable for use with a wide range of application equipment.
• High alkalinity for excellent hydrolysis and saponification of heavy deposits of burnt on protein, starch and fat.
• Can be applied onto heated surfaces.
• Thixofoam provides for maximum contact time on surfaces.
• Application as thixofoam assists with visibility.
• Free-rinsing, easy to remove from plant surfaces after use.