Divosan TC 86 is a low foaming, chlorinated alkaline detergent-disinfectant for CIP and spray washing use in the food, beverage and dairy industries.
• Divosan TC 86 contains a blend of caustic alkali, sodium hypochlorite and organic sequestrants/threshold agents. This combination of ingredients provides excellent soil and stain removal properties for use in hard water conditions. It also provides a highly effective disinfectant action against all types of microorganisms including bacteria, yeasts, fungi, spores and viruses.
• Divosan TC 86 is recommended as a single-stage cleaner and disinfectant for use in a wide range of CIP and spray washing applications. It is used in brewing and beverage plants for cleaning fillers, sugar/syrup tanks, open vessels, yeast handling and filtration equipment. It can be used in bars and restaurants for beer line cleaning. It is also used in dairies for cleaning milk reception areas and in food processors for general CIP of equipment and drain cleaning.
• Divosan TC 86 is low foaming and is suitable for use with a variety of CIP and spray washing equipment.
• Broad spectrum disinfectant action.
• Highly efficient in the removal of organic material including food soil, stains and off- flavours.
• Low foaming under conditions of high turbulence, improves cleaning efficiency.
• Free-rinsing, minimises water usage.
• Cost-effective for use in hard water.